1. Born with less weight/
born early (<36 weeks).
2. Not cried immediately after birth.
3. Meconium aspiration (aspiration of
baby stool at birth).
4. Breathing problem, bluish discoloration.
5. Not feeding well, excessive lethargy
6. Fits/convulsion, unconsciousness/semi-
7. Decreased activity, decreased urine
8. Yellowish discoloration of body/
Jaundice, passing yellow colored urine
and white colour stools.
9. Greenish vomiting and blood mixed
10. Not passed urine/stools within 48 hours
11. Bleeding from any site.
12. Severe abdomen distention.