1. Fits/convulsion, unconsciousness/semi-conscious, excessive lethargy, abnormal movements/Behavior, severe headache.
2. Respiratory distress/hurried breathing, bluish discoloration of body, difficulty in breathing.
3. Not passing urine/decrease urination, blood/red colored urine.
4. Vomiting blood/blood in stools.
5. Fall/road traffic accident with head injury, abdominal/chest injury.
6. Burns/electric shock/drowning
7. Poisoning, snake bite, scorpion bite, honey bee bite.
8. Foreign body aspiration like aspiration of buttons, batteries/shell, pins, coins, nuts (ground nut, coconut).
9. Greenish Vomiting
10. Severe abdomen pain, distention